dhb finchdean bibshorts

fast as fupp
fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
edited May 2009 in Road buying advice
anyone tried these? how would you rate them compared to assoss or santini or even rapha?

its for a purchase im thinking of

ta :D
'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'

Comments

• I wouldnt let you put this off, but i dont buy DHB simply because of a bad experienc with one (the only one i have ever bought) of their products same with bonty wheels i had a crappy pair of them came stock on my bike and now i dont have the confidence to buy bonty wheels again. and shorts can fall apart trust me i had a pair of club shorts and all the stitching round the crotch area came undone :shock: .
    Ribble Gran Fondo
    Focus Black Hills
    Raleigh Chopper
  • peanut
    peanut Posts: 1,373
    I shorts can fall apart trust me i had a pair of club shorts and all the stitching round the crotch area came undone :shock: .

crotch- rot :lol:

double stitching is good or get someone to over-stitch when new
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Used DHB for 2 years now with no problems at all.

I've two pairs of 3/4 that are 2 years old and are fine.

Great value.
  • told you not tolet it put you off! lol
    Ribble Gran Fondo
    Focus Black Hills
    Raleigh Chopper
  • MrChuck
    MrChuck Posts: 1,663
    I've got a pair of the Finchdeans and like them a lot, I can't help you with comparisons to Assos or Rapha though! No problems with build quality and I don't feel like I needed to have spent more.

Think I read somewhere else that dhb are introducing another range above the Finchdeans which might be worth a look for you.
  • Baytt
    Baytt Posts: 102
    ive got a pair of Finchdeans, no complaints here,

though cant compare them to anything other than other DHB 3/4s and cheaper bib shorts.

certainly would recommend them