Foes DHS Mono STOLEN...near Darlington

Desperatesod
Desperatesod Posts: 41
edited June 2009 in MTB stolen
My friends Foes DHS mono has been stolen. The frame is purple and white in colour and he is running White Fox 40s up front. He is running an orange ethirteen bash and Orange gusset slim Jim pedals. White FUNN bars and black Funn stem. White Fisiik freak. Shimano saint cranks. Curnutt shock. If ANYBODY sees this bike please please post a message here. This bike was only built by my friend a couple of weeks ago and hasn't been ridden offroad by him yet! If I can get one I will upload a Pic later.
I reckon that with enough people in on it, we could sneak into Canada and steal the town of Whistler...

Any takers????

Comments

• balfa_man
    balfa_man Posts: 9
    Email me the frame & shock no.

We will put it into our database as stolen. If either the shock or frame comes back to us for a refurb it will flash up as stolen & we can let you know.

Jamie @ Balfa UK
  • Thanks guys it was stolen in the north of england near Darlington.
    Im afraid I don't know the frame and Shock number but ill try to find out of the owner or previous owner!
    I reckon that with enough people in on it, we could sneak into Canada and steal the town of Whistler...

Any takers????
  • If it works then an image should follow...
    tomsbike.jpg

Any takers????