2004 Marin Wolf Ridge STOLEN - WICKFORD, ESSEX £100 REWARD

jaselim
jaselim Posts: 9
edited November 2010 in MTB stolen
Grey Marin wolf ridge full suspension bike full of fox suspension , fox talas R fork and float R shock.

Mavic 223 rims with marin "double sealed disc" hubs

Hutchinson python tyres

thomson x4 stem

easton monkey lite CNT carbon mid-riser bars

wtb saddle and marin seatpost

hope mono single pot brakes

Truvativ cranks ( Old ISIS drive ones)

lx front derailleur

xt rear derailleur

Shimano SPD pedals

Stolen from my shed in the back garden on London Road - probably with some kind of truck/van along with a whole bunch of other stuff scattered over the garden.

£100 for anyone who gives information leading to getting it found.

Thanks,

jason

Comments

• jaselim
    Hi,

i no it has been a long time since you had your bike stolen but i have just won bidding on one the same bike on e-bay. what size was it.
  • Hi Wayne, I had a look on ebay but I couldn't see it.

I believe it was 17" frame but don't quote me on that, I remember it being perfect for me and I'm 6' 1"

It had scuffs down the side of the fox fork near the bottom and one chip in particular was quite deep, there was a black ring around the piston on the float to show how much travel you are getting, and it had a cheap headset on it because I hadn't even got round to changing it to hope headset before it was stolen!

The components are most likely switched to cheaper stuff, especially the thomson parts.

If any of the above helps I'd be more than happy to check the bike out when you get it.

I had sort of lost hope!

Cheers,

Jason.
  • I could e-mail you the link of my e-bay if you give me an address?

Allso new to this hobby.
    so would like to here your oppion of the bike for the price?.

Thanks wayne