Project finished

Bobhellen
Bobhellen Posts: 154
edited May 2009 in MTB beginners
Hi All
I’ve not been around much as I had an accident recently that stopped me form riding but now I am kind of better. I thought I would post up pics of the bike I started putting together before. Before I start I would like to thank Sonic for selling me the frame. I have found her to be a fantastic ride.

So I started this at the end of January and then was in a car accident and shredded one of the muscles in thigh.

pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38256528@N06/

Many thanks bob.[/img]
"we're a forum of pointless upgraders, depreciation maximisers, and diminishing returns addicts"

Comments

• realnumber 1
    realnumber 1 Posts: 675
    Looks like you've done a good job with that, it's very satisfying building your own bike. I'm sure Sonic will be glad to see it's gone to a good home :) .
  • Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    Nice leather saddle :lol:
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • Bobhellen
    Bobhellen Posts: 154
    thanks guys
    "we're a forum of pointless upgraders, depreciation maximisers, and diminishing returns addicts"
  • Chaz.Harding
    Chaz.Harding Posts: 3,144
    Good looking bike matey.

Hope you enjoy riding it. Satisfying building it up yourself ay? Gives you a more insight into how the gears work, suspension systems etc.
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke