maxxis high roller 2.1 tyres

p150209143801.th.jpg

Comments

• The Big Cheese
    The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
    Lovely ride there sir ! 8)
  • XxxBFGxxX
    XxxBFGxxX Posts: 1,355
    mat its not fair you work in the shop so can progress faster than me lmfao nice bike mate looks nice in white

those dropouts are wicked mate bike feels better once again. brakes next then forks
  • XxxBFGxxX
    chicken mat bloody works there lmfao if its the guy i think he is lol.
  • XxxBFGxxX wrote:
    chicken mat bloody works there lmfao if its the guy i think he is lol.

Yeah I got that from his username :D
  • XxxBFGxxX
    yer lol its a bit fo a give away. if ya go in the shop i belive he is skinny mat. the other mat is fruzzy hair mat. well thatshow i ask for him on the fone lmfao
  • XxxBFGxxX wrote:
    yer lol its a bit fo a give away. if ya go in the shop i belive he is skinny mat. the other mat is fruzzy hair mat. well thatshow i ask for him on the fone lmfao

thats correct im skinny matt lol
    chicken if you want a ride on my bike some time i somtimes ride qe park
  • XxxBFGxxX wrote:

thats correct im skinny matt lol
    chicken if you want a ride on my bike some time i somtimes ride qe park

Thanks Matt, mighty decent of you :)

Did you see my question in BFG's Marin thread about the Hope brakes?
  • yes the tech m4 will work a bit better then the tech 2 but depends if your riding lots of dh or just xc you could run a m4 front and 2 on the back
    I find the 183mm front and 160 rear tech2 more than powerfull amuff for xc and med dh use
  • XxxBFGxxX
    oo mat ya have ggave me and idea now. will haveto chat about watya just posted next time i am in the shop budd
  • Zaskar20
    Zaskar20 Posts: 557
    Regarding the brakes, I dont think it's just a case of what type of riding anyone does. If your chunky, like me, then M4s F+R might be the better option. Also, the bigger the rotor, the more stopping power.
    I don't know exactly how much heavier M4s are over the X2s, but this can be negated somewhat by using the floating rotors.
  • XxxBFGxxX
    i think a little boit of wheight aitn an issue wen ya liek me and weigh 23 stone lmfao infact to me the extra weight just means a little more strentgh . my marin has been built with this in mind. but i am gonna speak to the lads in the sho about the m4's

just had a look on hopes web site the M4's look way better twin pistons may be a little over kill on tails bt i think there wat i want. just cz they look meety as fook
  • Zaskar20
    Zaskar20 Posts: 557
    XxxBFGxxX wrote:
    i think a little boit of wheight aitn an issue wen ya liek me and weigh 23 stone lmfao infact to me the extra weight just means a little more strentgh . my marin has been built with this in mind. but i am gonna speak to the lads in the sho about the m4's

just had a look on hopes web site the M4's look way better twin pistons may be a little over kill on tails bt i think there wat i want. just cz they look meety as fook

It'll be interesting to find out what you end up with - don't forget to post the outcome.

Oh and btw are you rat-arsed at the mo? :lol:
  • XxxBFGxxX
    no mate i just have fat fingers and fingers cant spell.

i think ia m gonna end up with tthe M4's chap they just look heavtyer. and being 23 stone thats wat i need. they look way cooler aswell. tey still come with the sexy brake levers tho
  • Chaz.Harding
    Chaz.Harding Posts: 3,144
    Nice. Looks good all in white.

Bet it's a b*stard to clean tho! :lol:
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke