1 day to go!

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited May 2009 in Pro race
Brilliant.

Passport results within the next 24 hours!

:roll:
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,485
    It's easy to mock Iain, as you well know. :wink:

They have to get it watertight though, otherwise the idea of passports for the entire sporting world will be fatally holed below the waterline and will sink without trace.

It's annoying it's taking so long but I bet Anne Gripper is making good use of the data she's gathering, as Christian Pfannberger may just have discovered.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    They did commit to a date though.

But as we all know, the UCI use a different system of time.

I suspect they are using it to try and clean up without a major scandal.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • disgruntledgoat
    disgruntledgoat Posts: 8,957
    Wow! And just in time for the Giro allowing the UCI to put pressure back on the organisers to police any riders who may be copeting whilst still looking like the ones who are doing the cleaning up? Who'da thunk it?
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • stagehopper
    stagehopper Posts: 1,593
    iainf72 wrote:
    They did commit to a date though.

But as we all know, the UCI use a different system of time.

I suspect they are using it to try and clean up without a major scandal.

They didn't commit to a date though - the only reference to the start of the Giro was in the Guardian (I think) and the UCI said the next day it was a misquote/mistranslation.
  • CyclingBantam
    CyclingBantam Posts: 1,299
    Now I am pretty sure I can't have missed this so what happened to the results? Further delays?
  • cswebbo
    cswebbo Posts: 220
    When is the Valvpiti case again?
    Today....
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    It was "days or weeks" back in February, so months later there's been no news. Why can't the UCI come out and issue a statement on a likely calendar. Why do they have to leave this cloud hanging over the sport?