Valverde files complaint against CONI

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited May 2009 in Pro race
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    This is the great thing about cycling - even when there's no big races on, there's still plenty to keep us interested. What other sport can say that?
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    Best of luck with that, Donnie.......
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    Iainf, I think recently you posted a link which showed quite a lot of Puerto blood bag evidence had been improperly stored during the investigation..so am certain Valvs lawyers will have a field day on that...when it comes to querying DNA.
  • shakey88
    shakey88 Posts: 289
    Spain = state sponsored doping
  • disgruntledgoat
    disgruntledgoat Posts: 8,957
    Dave_1 wrote:
    Iainf, I think recently you posted a link which showed quite a lot of Puerto blood bag evidence had been improperly stored during the investigation..so am certain Valvs lawyers will have a field day on that...when it comes to querying DNA.

Cos do you know, when you store a bag of blood improperly it morphs into an exact DNA match of one of the worlds best one day riders? Unfortunate for those guys, but there you are.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Dave_1 wrote:

Cos do you know, when you store a bag of blood improperly it morphs into an exact DNA match of one of the worlds best one day riders? Unfortunate for those guys, but there you are.

Just like epo in test tubes :wink:
    Take care of the luxuries and the necessites will take care of themselves.
  • andrew_s
    andrew_s Posts: 2,511
    Dave_1 wrote:
    If they convince the court that DNA changes because of improper storage, look forwards to the appeals from all the criminals who've ever been convicted by DNA evidence.
  • markwalker
    markwalker Posts: 953
    andrew_s wrote:
    Dave_1 wrote:
    If they convince the court that DNA changes because of improper storage, look forwards to the appeals from all the criminals who've ever been convicted by DNA evidence.
    I think its going to be more about correct process than anything else.

At least were unlikely to see tantrums and ghostly twins