Best Prices for Campag Record or Chorus 10 speed ???

Gazzetta67
Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
edited May 2009 in Road buying advice
Hi there.

Just getting back on the bike seriously after a lay off - anyone know of a good bike shop that sells Campag Record or Chorus 10speed parts - Dont mention Shimano NOT a fan :lol:

Cheers.

Comments

• berkan
    berkan Posts: 27
    Merlin cycles generally offer the best prices on groupsets as they are OEM. Why not go 11 speed? It's one better than ten and it must be good because it's Campagnolo.
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    I don't know how legit these people are in Malaysia. To get a price you have to enquire, which imo is a little shady. There again might be a really good price and delivery safe.

I am interested as it happens in the Centaur groupset in alu so if you do enquire (you have to order 3 sets or more you see) let us know eh?

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?Sea ... Country=MY
  • Gazzetta67
    Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
    Def Not buying from Malaysia - Managed to find a Chorus Rear mech from hunting on Google. . . as for 11 speed - WHY ???? ok if your tom boonen. its a gimic and 10 gears are enough even 8 and 9 were fine. just waiting on my Carbon Exteme C Colnago to fit them on. - sorry name dropping but what the hell - everyone deserves life`s little pleasures and mine is a Colnago :D
  • kervelo
    kervelo Posts: 2
    One good shop to check is Velo-motion at www.velo-motion.com. This switzerland based company has currently both Chorus 10 and Record 10 available.
  • Steelride
    Steelride Posts: 89
    +1 Merlin Cycles. They may still be doing the free chain offer.
  • weeve
    weeve Posts: 393
    remember buying from switzerland you are expected to pay VAT on entry to UK...not in EU. Im buying mine in Holland but only worth it if you are here for other reasons (liege sportive...?)