Stolen Felt and Trek 8500 in Derby

jammiedodger
jammiedodger Posts: 51
edited May 2011 in MTB stolen
Hi Guys,
Just thought I would drop a note on here in case anyone comes across my beloved mountain bikes which were nicked last night 3rd/4th May....in Derby

First bike was a Felt Virtue 4 Full Sus in black with Felt livery.
2008 Fox Talas RLC front sus and Manitou Elite rear.
Carbon rear end.
Hayes Stroker Carbon brakes
On One Reetard rims
XT drivetrain
Panaracer Fire Pro Xc red tyres
Carbon Answer handle bars

Second bike a Trek 8500 hardtail Black/very dark slate grey.
Fox Float F100R forks
XT dual control shifter and brakes
XT cranks and drivetrain
Scott low riser bars and Bontrager tubeless tyres and rims

If anyone sees anything then get in touch at grahamflyatyahoodotcodotuk.
Many Thanks

Comments

• which bit of the city were they taken in mate? I occasionally pop through some areas and will keep my eyes out although i'm not due for another week or so.
    Start Weight 18st 13lbs March 2009
    17st 10lbs August 2009
    17st 4lbs October 2009
    15st 12lbs December 2010

Final planned weight 12st 7lbs
  • which bit of the city were they taken in mate? I occasionally pop through some areas and will keep my eyes out although i'm not due for another week or so.
    Start Weight 18st 13lbs March 2009
    17st 10lbs August 2009
    17st 4lbs October 2009
    15st 12lbs December 2010

Final planned weight 12st 7lbs
  • They were stolen from the Burton Road area of Derby very near to Littleover.
    Don't think it was a professional job either so they will probably just get hocked for drug money.
  • jimwire
    jimwire Posts: 1
    Sorry to hear about your bikes. Mine were also taken from Derby last night. A Giant glory with fox forks and k swiss wheels and an 08 Kona Stinky (black and white).
    If anyone has any information get in touch.
  • Tank-slapper
    Tank-slapper Posts: 968
    I was in the bike shop just off Abbey Street not so long ago and someone came in wanting a bike serviced. They said they had found it in the hedge at the bottom of their garden. Even if that was true, the bike was obviously pilfered. Not sure what happened after that, but it seems that stolen bikes do turn up sometimes.
  • Thanks for the support guys, its amazing what a different perspective Ive developed, find myself checking out every bike I see....just in case someone is that stupid!
    Will keep my eyes out for the Giant and Kona also.
  • Just had my trek fx 7.5 (gold) stolen today in broad daylight from littleover!! little fxxckers