Attention RPCC members--day trip to Wales 9th May

urrrrrrrrrs
urrrrrrrrrs Posts: 478
Next Saturday 9th May I am off to Wales to visit Voxegam(james) a RPCC member ,for a days riding in the Breacon Beacons and was wondering if anyone wants to come with,

i shall be leaving London at about 8pm friday night (got to work beforehand :? ) and driving to Cardiff,staying in a hotel overnight(Cardiff bay holiday inn express) .

then Saturday would entail a ride around the Breacon Beacons(james is woorking on the route,but envisage about 120-130k's)

afterwards,a visit to Newport Velodrome to watch my CC(kingston wheelers) have a track day session from 3-5pm and then driving back to London ,arriving about 8pm

so if anyone ,whose not doing the Fred Whitton next weekend fancies it and sharing the costs of Hotel/Car let me know

dont worry,i dont bite :wink:

8th March 2010,Spain ,Here I come !!!!!!

Comments

• voxegam
    voxegam Posts: 244
    Yeh, it would be great to get another person down.....just think of how nice a change it would be from the Surrey Hills/Richmond Park. I don't know if the other person who would come would be able to get a session on the Track that evening....what could be more enticing than a session on the track huh? Its well fun and something I think every cyclist should do at least once.
    So yeh, in conclusion....come to Wales!
    Trek Madone 6.5 Pro
    Planet-X (now winter-bike)
  • RC21
    RC21 Posts: 166
    I'd love to but I have to be around in the evening otherwise i'd come along, plus i'd love to have a go on a track

Have a good trip!
    Ryan