Your ideal outcomes for the Grand Tours this year?

2»

Comments

• donrhummy
    donrhummy Posts: 2,329
    teagar wrote:
    Cunego definitely won't win! Seriously. He's never got close in the high mountains to his 2004 Giro since.

2004 was 5 years ago and he hasn't done anything remotely as good in a GT since.

OK, but this is not what WILL happen but what you WANT to happen. :)
  • donrhummy
    donrhummy Posts: 2,329
    It's interesting how a bunch of people want Andly Schleck to win the TDF. Go Schleck!
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Andy is a really nice guy and is one of the new clean breed. He is very keen to attack and watching the dynamics with his brother are superb.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    Andy is a really nice guy and is one of the new clean breed. He is very keen to attack and watching the dynamics with his brother are superb.

Snigger
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    Would like the GTs not to be overshadowed by what That Man had for breakfast.
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • teagar
    teagar Posts: 2,100

I want quoting on this, I think Cunego has a chance this year, as everyone is writing him off. He can win this year's edition as the massive time trial is proper not like anything before.
    donrhummy wrote:
    teagar wrote:
    Cunego definitely won't win! Seriously. He's never got close in the high mountains to his 2004 Giro since.

2004 was 5 years ago and he hasn't done anything remotely as good in a GT since.

OK, but this is not what WILL happen but what you WANT to happen.

Don't take it out of context.
    Note: the above post is an opinion and not fact. It might be a lie.
  • gabriel959
    gabriel959 Posts: 4,227
    I would like Contador to win the TDF - he is a fantastic rider that makes the races much more exciting. Then again I am spanish and biased! :)
    x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    Commuting / Winter rides - Jamis Renegade Expert
    Pootling / Offroad - All-City Macho Man Disc
    Fast rides Cannondale SuperSix Ultegra