Reigate to Brighton Bike Ride - 10th May 2009

Delta_Ydag
Delta_Ydag Posts: 5
edited May 2010 in Amateur race
Evening all,

I know it's short notice but if anyone is available on 10th May to do a bike ride for charity we would be immensely grateful :)

Starting off from Connevans warehouse in Reigate whereupon you'll get a free breakfast! before then cycling onto Brighton via 3 checkpoints along the way.

At the finish Ovingdean School in Brighton, you can then get a free hot shower and meal.

Traditionally we ask all riders to raise some sponsorship and if you could raise some funds then it would be gratefully received.

Entry fee is £15 per person and the route is all on road (My Gringo did fine last year and I hope it will survive this year!).

This route is similar to the traditional London to Brighton bike ride but it held earlier in the year (some riders use this race as practice for the main event).

The charity is DELTA (deaf education through listening and talking)m the website is http://www.deafeducation.org.uk. It is a charity that I've long supported and I hope that you can contribute to the great work they do whilst enjoying a 48 mile bike ride to Brighton on what hopes to be a sunny day!

Entry form and further details can be found on the website under Current Events

Any questions please ask :)

Thanks

Edd

Comments

• crogthomas
    crogthomas Posts: 16
    Is it too late to enter? Or is it possible to enter on the day?
    Thanks