Boxes of food delivered, first one free.

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited April 2009 in The bottom bracket
https://www.graze.com

With the discount code: PJWJLDNG You get a first box of food delivered free, which seems good.

Allthough after that you get one half price then normal price is £2.99 per box, would you say it is worth paying that for these boxes of food?

Comments

• Anonymous
    edited April 2009
    HOW MUCH!?!? :shock:

Fine for busy city workers on 100k a year maybe!

That's way more than double the cost you'd pay at a supermarket or green grocers...
  • dodgy
    dodgy Posts: 2,890
    I find shops are quite good for buying food from.
  • Anonymous
    My parents said it dont sound right allthough it looks legit and people on another forum have posted pictures of their boxes of fruit.

But I decided not to even go ahead with the free and half price one as cancelling it would be on my mind all the time, some day I'll go to tesco and see how much fruit I can get for 3 quid.

Just had a think and I dont like the idea of a subscription for food.
  • jellybellywmb
    jellybellywmb Posts: 1,379
    Total rip off!!

Like quote before said, fine for you city high earner who can't be arsed to move but £2.99 a time.

See how much you could get somewhere like

http://www.juliangraves.com/foods/dried-fruits
    "BEER" Proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy
  • pneumatic
    pneumatic Posts: 1,989
    :shock:

Do you think I should start selling fresh Scottish air by post to the City of London? I was down there this week and it WAS a bit whiffy.

What do you think: £5 for a small post box full of air; £10 for a large box. Special Offer, two for 50 quid? :roll:

Fast and Bulbous
    Peregrinations
    Eddingtons: 80 (Metric); 60 (Imperial)

• dodgy
    dodgy Posts: 2,890
    I don't think it's a rip-off at all, I doubt if you could get that much food and post it to people in the time promised for £2.99 that easily(together with the back office stuff like sending based on your preferences etc). It simply isn't cost effective to send small parcels of food through the post.