Flèche Wallonne SPOILER

Kléber
Kléber Posts: 6,842
edited April 2009 in Pro race
Video coming up soon, see http://www.cyclingfans.com/ for the links. The Ned 1 link is usually high quality.

So far Moreau escaped with Japanese rider Beppu but has dropped him on the second time up the Mur de Huy, leaving the Frenchman with 20 seconds on Beppu and the bunch a further 12 minutes back.

Comments

• afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    British Eurosport was meant to be live 10 minutes ago but is showing snookzzzzzzzzzzzz... *sorry, what, where am I*

Although I do find it highly amusing that Shaun Murphy, a devout christian, is sponsored by a company called Evolution. I'm easily amused, me.
  • Kléber
    Beppu and Moreau back together but poor Beppu looks like he needs a grappling hook to keep on Moreau's back wheel. He won't last much longer.
  • camerone
    camerone Posts: 1,232
    eurosprt never cease to fking amaze me. if they mean 1.30 say 1.30. they really are hopeless t0ssers. i mean SNOOKER ffs
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    edited April 2009
    NOS (Ned 1) coverage here:-
    http://www.coolstreaming.us/channel/495 ... and_1.html
    It's what I'm watcing on my tv. :wink
    .....Beppu blown...
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • afx237vi
    Any working feeds? None of the cyclingfans links work for me. Either geo-restricted or just plain dead.

ES just said they're staying with snooker until the end :roll:
  • camerone
    afx237vi wrote:
    British Eurosport was meant to be live 10 minutes ago but is showing snookzzzzzzzzzzzz... *sorry, what, where am I*

Although I do find it highly amusing that Shaun Murphy, a devout christian, is sponsored by a company called Evolution. I'm easily amused, me.

you know alot about shaum murphy? secret fan :wink: ?
  • afx237vi
    NOS (Ned 1) coverage here:-
    http://www.coolstreaming.us/channel/495 ... and_1.html
    It's what I'm watcing on my tv. :wink
    .....Beppu blown...

I get a testcard picture and "streaming offline or not available at the moment".
  • afx237vi
    camerone wrote:
    afx237vi wrote:

you know alot about shaum murphy? secret fan :wink: ?

:lol: Snooker's not that bad. It's just bad when it bumps the frickin' cycling.
  • camerone
    apparently we are on now....
  • stagehopper
    stagehopper Posts: 1,593
    live now on Eurosport.
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    get in there my son :lol:

Max PTP points for moi!

Strava is not Zen.
  • Kléber
    Rebellin
    A Schleck
    Cunego
    Samuel Sanchez
    Evans
    Lovquist
  • Moomaloid
    Moomaloid Posts: 2,040
    The old man's still got it!! :lol:
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    Just annoyed I only put a fiver on him to Top 3 rather than win!

Strava is not Zen.
  • Kléber
    Thrilling stuff, you don't know the winner right up until the end but the race is active from early on. A lot better than the Amstel.