Hello again

scotttomo
scotttomo Posts: 531
edited April 2009 in The Crudcatcher
Bonjour
I Aint been on for ages so just thought i'd see how everyone is, although nobody probably remembers me. None of you have called, i've been sittin by the phone for ages :)
All went wrong when i couldn't get hold of seals for my forks for a 'kin moon therefore stopped riding for bout 6 mnths maybe even longer, And lost interest mainly because the distributers for maverick are 'kin idiots!!!! Then started working on the house and everything else took a back seat.
I eventually got some seals for the mavericks and can't wait to get into riding again!!! Need to do some serious catching up on whats been happening in the sport too and hopefully get the bug which i loved so much again. Thanks for reading, i've missed you all so much :oops: :shock: :lol:
Atb,
Scott
"If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    you should have asked about seals on here and you could have had some in a week :wink:
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • scotttomo
    scotttomo Posts: 531
    Ha ha Was wondering who'd reply first, either you or sonic :P I'm sure you both pay rent to this forum :lol: I
    know mate completely forgot bout this place when uk-mtb went live across the world :D Thats when it all went wrong!!! Where did fozzys forum go? Couldn't find it tother day. Did fozzy spew it? Or did i look in the wrong place like i did for the seals?
    Hows it goin anyhoo?
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!