Calderdale Ride, Saturday April 25th

dave_hill
dave_hill Posts: 3,877
edited April 2009 in MTB rides
Start at Hurstwood United Utilities car park, East of Burnley (postcode BB10 3LQ, map linky HERE), meet 9am onwards for 9:30am start.

25 to 30 miles of classic South Pennine terrain, bring supplies but one or two pubs/cafes/shops along the way.

Route map on request.
Give a home to a retired Greyhound. Tia Greyhound Rescue
Help for Heroes
JayPic

Comments

• Am I allowed to come? Route map please. I presume you still have my e-mail.
    Frank Yates
  • dave_hill
    Anyone else?
    Help for Heroes
    JayPic
  • Not much interest at present! If you don't get any more takers don't think you have to go just for me. If you'd rather do something else, and try again sometime later that's OK here - there's plenty of stuff that I've got lined up. I'll still get a ride in.
    Frank Yates
  • just g
    just g Posts: 9
    possibly depends on what jobs the family can think up for me! will be out all day sunday so may need to spend some time with wife
    was up gorple last night - the trails are in superb nick even the small cheeky trail down from the rocks was snuff dry as was the consesionary bway from half way up the main track g
  • dave_hill
    Not much interest at present! If you don't get any more takers don't think you have to go just for me. If you'd rather do something else, and try again sometime later that's OK here - there's plenty of stuff that I've got lined up. I'll still get a ride in.

TBH I was considering knocking it on the head - I've got an opportunity to go up to the Lakes this weekend which would make a change.

In fact yes - consider it well and truly knocked on the head. Another time maybe.

RIDE OFF FOLKS!!!
    Help for Heroes
    JayPic
  • Kewl m8 LOL Gr8 wkd init.
    Lake's is gunna b ace.
    Were you goin 2. Av u dun NFT. bril. Me un mi bro is doin winlater tomoz.
    c u
    Frank Yates
  • dave_hill
    ...and that folks, is comedy!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Help for Heroes
    JayPic