Mongoose Teocali Elite??

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited April 2009 in XC and Enduro
Are these any good ? just wondering due to the fact ive not seen any of these by other users,
any comments please

Comments

• Bike Bloke
    Bike Bloke Posts: 172
    Hey, seems you've already got a rather tricked out one in your sig. I've got a mongoose teocali super up with me at university (black frame 06? version), same frame design as yours. Absolutely love it, anything remotely downhill and this bike destroys it all. Perfect riding position, such a contrast to my scott hardtail i've just been out on. After being on the HT for years, i can honestly say how much i take for granted the mongoose now, and wont be rushing to go back to it anytime soon (dont get me wrong it's great). Any back to the teocali...

Great bike, the value is fantastic too, my only complaints are that it's not the lightest bike, but the reward for getting to the top more than outweighs that bit of extra effort, and the avid juicy 7's on mine have had no end of problems - good when they work though!

I'd give it an 8/10 - just weighs a bit too much, but looking beyond that, incredible bike! Though i guess you've already found that out by now...
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Very nice Ht, av you got any pic's of the Goose and the weight.
    cheers Paul
  • Bike Bloke
    Bike Bloke Posts: 172
    Not on me at the moment, but will stick some up at the weekend. Weight wise i believe its around 34lbs (that hard tail is 22 :S).