Lotus Test Track Cycle series for Cambridge riders

geohorn
geohorn Posts: 11
edited April 2009 in Amateur race
I am looking at riding this series or as many races as I can which start in May and am looking for another 2 riders to share a lift to the venue. My car can take up to 3 bikes travelling from Cambridge.
I work at Marshalls in Cambridge and the circuit is about 50 mile away but to help with the cost of getting there and company along the way and some camaraderie!
I am still a 4th cat rider and a vet but this year I want to really move up if I can so a mid week race would serve me well. I'm new to Cambridge and only know a few riders who race in the area so using Bikeradar would hopefully help me out!
I will wait for replys then get in touch as and when. Here's to a great race season!!

Comments

• teagar
    teagar Posts: 2,100
    I would be interested, but because of univeristy (I study elsewhere), I'd only be able to make four or five of those races, and then they'd be the later ones.
    Note: the above post is an opinion and not fact. It might be a lie.
  • joeyhalloran
    joeyhalloran Posts: 1,073
    I believe i am in the same situation, studyng at York, but looking to do some races when i get back in the summer. If this is helpful let me know. I'm sure you will have plenty of interest.
  • geohorn
    geohorn Posts: 11
    Hi guys

Thanks for the response, let me know when you want to race and we can sort it out. I'm up for doing as many as possible but whenever your back down in Cambs let me know and we can exchange mobile numbers ok?

Cheers
    George