Kinver Routes

theturl
theturl Posts: 36
edited April 2009 in Routes
Does anyone know of any cross country / singletrack stuff around Kinver / Kingsford Forest? I know of the downhill MTB park but I have been looking for an hour or so of nice, natural singletrack. I haven't found any so far, anyone know of anything??

Comments

• Sammy99
    Sammy99 Posts: 8
    a mate of mine lives in kinver and has a good ride linking in roads and bridleways for about 15 miles. A bit of singletrack in there. I'll dig out on a map and post in asap.
  • salsajake
    salsajake Posts: 702
    Ha, Hi Sammy! I am that mate! First time I've bumped into someone I know on here.

PM me if you want and I can show you the light, assuming you live around Kinver?!
  • theturl
    Sounds good. I live in Kinver but ride over the Wyre Forest or Cannock mostly, be good to find something on the doorstep though.
  • salsajake
    salsajake Posts: 702
    Have sent a PM - will be out this weekend and you are welcome to join me. Could meet at Lowe's garage, takes about an hour and fifteen I think, depending on what pace you want to go at of course. I've never clicked with the wyre forest - have done green and blue runs there with the wife and with the kid on the back, but can't work out where the decent proper riding is, or really work out where you are or aren't supposed to be.

See plenty of people bombing around kinver, would be good to get to know some local people for local rides, having lived there 3.5 years!
  • dirtbox_rider
    dirtbox_rider Posts: 1
    edited April 2009
  • theturl
    Very funny Pricey.