specialized turbo inner tube

connor123b
connor123b Posts: 21
edited March 2009 in MTB buying advice
Hey, I am a XC biker and looking for new cheaper alternative ways of getting faster and more roll resistance, I was thinking of ways to save rotating weight without buying a new pair of wheels or anything expensive my first option was to buy some no tread road bike a-like tyres which would give me the maximum rolling pace. I was looking at these in particular.

http://www.merlincycles.co.uk/?fn=produ ... goryId=133

Another idea struck in my head inner tubes I knew there was one designed by specialized which claimed to “Ditch 40g of rotating weight”. I thought this was a good idea to get the tyres and the tubes I have never used Road a like tyres on a mountain bike SO... is it a good combination has the only worries I think I will encounter will be punctures and tears and just general durability. I also had a thought if I have them pumped us at maximum PSI then I am afraid if I sit on my bike they will just blow up or if I go over something spiky they just collapse something stupid like that. If it happens to anyone it happens to me! Unfortunately...