For Emadden

pottssteve
pottssteve Posts: 4,069
edited March 2009 in Pro race
Firstly, sorry for posting on the pro race forum. This is a message for Emadden who often posts here.

Hello Edward,

I'm putting together some geography work for my students which I'd like to base around the Tour de Suisse. The idea is that we look at the economy and geography of Switzerland using the route as a guide.

I was therefore wondering whether it would be OK to use some of your photos of last year's event to illustrate the work. This would only be used by students at my school and would not be used for profit or wider publication. I know you have work on Flickr and Steephill - I'm particularly looking for scenic shots. If you're happy for me to do this, please let me know.
Many thanks,
Steve
Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs

Comments

• ColinJ
    ColinJ Posts: 2,218
    Why don't you just send him a PM (P-rivate M-essage)? Click the button in the bottom right of this post and put his user name in the address field.
  • pottssteve
    Thanks Colin,
    I haven't done one of those before. And also I'm thick.
    :lol:
    Will try now.
    Steve
  • micron
    micron Posts: 1,843
    Thanks for posting the idea though - mind if I pinch it? :D
  • pottssteve
    micron,
    Not at all. Plagiarism is the highest form of flattery amongst my students!

In fact, I'd be happy to collaborate with you on some work if you like - where are you based and who/what do you teach? (PM me if you want - you see, thanks to Colin I'm now hip to the forum...)
    Steve :)