Hello

stevo599
stevo599 Posts: 40
edited March 2009 in MTB beginners
Hi all

No real reason for this post other than to introduce myself. I have been browsing the forum for quite some time so thought I had better register and say hello, you all seem a decent bunch of guys.

I bought a 2008 Rockhopper Disc early last year, had a pink Rockhopper as a child :oops: and I must say the new one is every bit as good as the old one, the only thing I have broken so far is the pedals, tried spd's but can get on with them when things get tricky so bought some new flats the other day which I am quite happy with.

I stay in Argyll so the ideal place really although a fair bit of my riding has been on the road due to the dark nights but hope to do a bit more off the road now the lights are here.

Hope I have not bored you all too much :?

Stevo

P.S i am new to forums so if I am doing anything wrong please let me know.

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Hello and welcome!

Hope you enjoy the site!
  • Furkuk
    Furkuk Posts: 71
    Hello, good evening and welcome.
    I have only recently joined the forum and have found that they are a friendly bunch. :D
    Now the owner of a GT Aggressor XC 3
  • deadliest
    deadliest Posts: 471
    Except if you discuss robots.
    Bikes are drugs and Im pedalling

http://sherwoodpines.yolasite.com/
  • Andy B
    Andy B Posts: 8,115
    deadliest wrote:
    Except if you discuss robots.
    Or anything remotely citrus related :wink:

PS welcome to the forum.
    2385861000_d125abe796_m.jpg
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Welcome, your right, I think most here are a decent sort. Its my first and only forum that I've actually joined!

There is one thing you've done wrong.

TELL US THE STORY BEHIND A PINK HOPPER!!!! :lol:
  • stevo599
    stevo599 Posts: 40
    batch78 wrote:
    Welcome, your right, I think most here are a decent sort. Its my first and only forum that I've actually joined!

There is one thing you've done wrong.

TELL US THE STORY BEHIND A PINK HOPPER!!!! :lol:

I just tried a Google search to find a picture, does nobody remember them? It was about a 1992 pink with yellow decals, sounds lovely eh, bought the frame from a mate and built it up from bits I had lying around.