How do I say sorry??

FAT_ROB
FAT_ROB Posts: 116
edited March 2009 in The bottom bracket
Right, Im not one for beating around the bush so to speak and maybe. I am only writing this message for cathartic reasons or because a certain.. very very very attractive girl is probabkly still asleep but well hey here I am.

Last night I went out with some of the folks from work... nothing special there I hear you say, It was an 'end of course style drink, and so I decided to book a hotel so as not to worry about traveling etc.

To cut a long story short, I have sort of fell head over heels for one of the girls on the course... Im not the sort of bloke who does this sort of thing often!

We sort of had a bit of a fling... which lasted a couple of weeks and then she decided after it would appear to me much umming and ahhing to 'get back' with her ex.

Bugger said I who to be honest had fallen big time.

Anyway we sort of carried on a bit.. including one very memorable night....

last night I decided to go for a run (12.5 mile) before heading out and so the beer went to my head a bit.. I think I made a fool of myslef and definatly 'pissed her off'

How do I now apologise?? I'm not very good at sitting on my hands and feel like I need to do summat... Now. Even though we only stopped drinking at 4am so I assume she is still fast asleep.~??? Aggghh Im shite!

thanks in advance

A very remorsefull fat lad!
Never knowingly past a pie shop!

Spec Pitch

Spec Tarmac

Thorn Raven Tourer (with Roholf Hub gears)

Comments

• GavH
    GavH Posts: 933
    I think you really need to post a picture of her so we can make a much more imformed decision. For example, If she's not as attractive as you say, then don't bother apologising. If she's very attractive, I can always contact her and apologise on your behalf. :wink:
  • -liam-
    -liam- Posts: 1,831
    Phone her and text her until she can take no more and sends the police around to arrest you and then takes an injunction against you...

That should make you sit on your hands.

Oh and posts pics so we can advise further :lol:
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    I think honesty is the best policy, bare your soul to her and tell her what drove you to act like such a numpty.

Hopefully she'll realise that your behaviour was fuelled by your true feelings and alcohol lead to your rather clumsey way of expressing yourself.

Best of luck Rob.

Do keep us all informed.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    GavH wrote:
    I think you really need to post a picture of her so we can make a much more imformed decision. For example, If she's not as attractive as you say, then don't bother apologising. If she's very attractive, I can always contact her and apologise on your behalf. :wink:

Gav is right - a bikini pic is required before answering....
  • FAT_ROB
    Gents

I would expect nothing more than a half arsed attempt at getting me to posti smutt (or even semi sutt) on here ... Thanks

Having sobered up a bit more I have decided that the best course of action is everymans get out clasue

Thank god for interflora!!!

And if it works (and they can find where she lives as its a bit out of the way) Ill consider the bikini photo request!

Cheers

Spec Pitch

Spec Tarmac

• What did you do?
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • FAT_ROB
    A very good question indeed, unfortunatly the alcohol 'fog' stops me remebering... I recall a bit of a row... no idea what about, and then It would appear as if I have txted/phoned her but alas my phone does not 'record' sent messages.

needless to say I think im in the shite!

Spec Pitch

Spec Tarmac

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    No problem. I suggest you watch Lionel Ritchies "Hello" video, go out and buy some clay and make a model of her head. Then post the model of her head with anote saying you follw her everywhere. Putty in your hands,
  • pneumatic
    pneumatic Posts: 1,989
    Listen to Homer Simpson, he is always right:

"Marge, I never apologise! I'm sorry but that is just the way I am!"

Fast and Bulbous
    Peregrinations
    Eddingtons: 80 (Metric); 60 (Imperial)

• crankycrank
    crankycrank Posts: 1,830
    Tell her you were too pissed to remember anything from last night and then ask her to refresh your memory. I've had many dates use that excuse after they left me sitting alone all night at the pub.