Sportive Blog/Training/Prep/Help etc!

disgruntledgoat
disgruntledgoat Posts: 8,957
Hi all, don't normally post in here but I've recently got into the dark art of blogging and am moving into the part of my season where my preparation is largely geared towards several sportives, namely the Whitton, Etape Du Dales, Polka Dot and la Pyreneenne as the ultimate goal.

Anyway, I'm looking to blog my training diaries and routes on there as well as using my local knowledge of the Whitton course to answering any queries others might have. I'm always keen to give people stuff they want to read about so let me know!
"In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent

Comments

• pprince
    pprince Posts: 141
    Hi all, don't normally post in here but I've recently got into the dark art of blogging and am moving into the part of my season where my preparation is largely geared towards several sportives, namely the Whitton, Etape Du Dales, Polka Dot and la Pyreneenne as the ultimate goal.

Anyway, I'm looking to blog my training diaries and routes on there as well as using my local knowledge of the Whitton course to answering any queries others might have. I'm always keen to give people stuff they want to read about so let me know!

http://www.sportivecentral.com

not fully finished yet but there is a functional blog and routes database and we'd appreciate any input you could make with regards future development

Paul
  • Have updated the blog today with my Sportif training plan... let me know what you reckon guys!

Link below
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent