I'm back in the game!!!!

spasypaddy
spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
edited March 2009 in Commuting chat
Been out of the game for too long due to unemployment. Just got a new job today (working at an Evans store in central london). So from two weeks time I shall be back commuting and looking for scalps!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• alien
    alien Posts: 54
    congrats :)
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    So you go from nothing to one of the most envied jobs in here?

Nice one!

Line up for new commuting customers :wink:
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    Nice one. 8)
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • Excellent. Does this mean that at a certain Evans' in London, a member of staff will look down their nose snootily at anyone with an inferior FCN? :D
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Christophe3967
    Christophe3967 Posts: 1,200
    Jolly good, a SCR ambassador at Evans. Spread the word, your reward shall be in Heaven. And perhapson the Embankment. :)
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    Of course no one will actually pass you....

"Right no discount for YOU pal!" :D
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • spasypaddy
    its all so true, if anyone works near the lloyds building im going to be in one of the branches around there...

plus i came back from injury this morning :D 2.6miles and no pain :D first ride in 8 weeks. my face was like this all the way :D:D:D:D:D

its been an amazing week so far!!!!!!!!!! shame its going to end tomorrow when i have my wisdom teeth out tomorrow!
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Well done!!!

What role have you got? What branch? I've got nothing against Evans (especially Evans in Clapham and West Croydon, some bike passionate people in there).
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • cjcp
    spasypaddy wrote:
    its all so true, if anyone works near the lloyds building im going to be in one of the branches around there...

:) I'm on Fenchurch St. You in the Cullum Street branch? If so, I'm a regular.
    FCN 2-4.

"It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • spasypaddy
    cjcp wrote:
    spasypaddy wrote:

yep, we'll have to find a ninja way of letting each other know who we are!
  • cjcp
    spasypaddy wrote:
    cjcp wrote:
    spasypaddy wrote:

yep, we'll have to find a ninja way of letting each other know who we are!

:lol: Well, I might be in today. Bowler hat, copy of the FT under the left arm, umbrella in the other. At other times, if you see a chap in club kit with "EVANS" down both thighs, it's a good chance it's me!
    FCN 2-4.

"It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • spasypaddy
    i dont start working for a few weeks! but i'll look out for you in a few weeks time