Wierd Spam Email

cee
cee Posts: 4,553
Hey BR folks....

I got a wierd email on saturday about some apostolicradio.....

the reason i mention this here is that all of the other people on the distribution list are either bikeradar address, futurenet addresses and a couple of others whom i recognise the names...NickLouse being one.....

Can Someone look into it and get back to me please....a little disturbing that it seems someone got my email address from BR.
Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Ahh the one that went straight to my Spam from brenda.adams90@yahoo.co.nz

was odd.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • cee
    the very one nick..
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    just a thought is you E mail addy visible to all members? if yes that is the way they got it.

And No it is not a registered members addy.

so until they mess up there is not much to do.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • cee
    yep...it was...not now though. was the first thing i thought of.....

H.G. Wells.
  • Kobie
    Kobie Posts: 19
    Definitely a leak here somewhere - I just go the penis enlargement offer & it was to an email address I use exclusively for bike radar. My address is also hidden from view.