God, how bored am I....

The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
edited March 2009 in The Crudcatcher
...... I am B O R E D....

Had a munch, had a bath, don't fancy a pint (plus none of my mates are out to play tonight)

Nothing on TV, nothing on the radio..... I am even starting to sound like that Razorlight song lol

Any other bored folk out there...

It's that bad I am browsing CRC to buy something... but the thing is I dont NEED anything lol

Comments

• Sarnian
    Sarnian Posts: 1,451
    I am with you on that one, wife's out with work, daughter Is at granny's for the night and I am stuck In on my own.
    Just spent £168 on CRC, can't even have a drink as I have to pick up wife later, I do have a new toy In the shape of a ipod touch, so I am having a play of that :D
    It's not a ornament, so ride It
  • docker0141
    docker0141 Posts: 605
    i've just finished my custom oakley goggles :oops: only $190 :lol:
  • Sir HC
    Sir HC Posts: 20,148
    Cheesey wrote:
    Nothing on TV, nothing on the radio..... I am even starting to sound like that Razorlight song lol

Annie Macs Mash Up on Radio 1.

Currently rebuilding this after the last few race days:
    3296744247_fa73f685a9_o.jpg

It flies as well:
    20090301_919.JPG
    Intense Socom
    Inbred
  • The Big Cheese
    What are we like!!! :D

I have just ordered some of these, again, didn't need them but they are full of retro goodness (for the playbike)

http://www.tritoncycles.co.uk/products. ... 3477&rs=gb

had these years ago (I mean the 80s) on my BMX

Blue and white natch!!!

Now looking for a nice new Fox racing cap as mine has seen better days!
  • Sarnian
    looks fun
  • The Big Cheese
    I love those cars - they look a hoot!

I used to have the old Tamiya grasshopper, then I think it was called thundershot back in the day - not a patch on the new ones!!!
  • Furbes
    Furbes Posts: 289
    Cheesey wrote:

Nothing on TV, nothing on the radio..... I am even starting to sound like that Razorlight song l

I'm watdching Roadwars ! Although it ain't the same without Thames Valley Boys
  • docker0141
    docker0141 Posts: 605
    Furbes wrote:
    road wars is a classic. i love it when they wipeout some drug dealer with half a can of pepper spray :lol:
  • Sir HC
    Sir HC Posts: 20,148
    Cheesey wrote:

I used to have the old Tamiya grasshopper, then I think it was called thundershot back in the day - not a patch on the new ones!!!

I had a Tamiya Avante years ago, full carbon chassis, shock towers along with a very powerful motor.
    Intense Socom
    Inbred
  • Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    My brother is at uni and has left all his rc cars at home with me - very unwise :lol:

As for bored, this should cheer you up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSFCTIVy ... re=related
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    im watchin jack dee live at the apollo on dave :lol: got a bevvie aswell
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • Furbes
    docker0141 wrote:
    Furbes wrote:
    road wars is a classic. i love it when they wipeout some drug dealer with half a can of pepper spray :lol:

Night Cops is on now !
  • Furbes
    Cheesey wrote:

I went into Argos & bought the A-Team Van R/C Car 8)
    35 euro & is one of the best (and cheapest ) laghs i had in ages :D:D
  • Cheesey wrote:

Th egrasshopper and the thundershot were 2 completely different cars. I think the thundershot was 4wd. I had the hornet, always wanted a monster beetle but never had 1.
  • The Big Cheese
    Cheesey wrote:

Th egrasshopper and the thundershot were 2 completely different cars. I think the thundershot was 4wd. I had the hornet, always wanted a monster beetle but never had 1.

What I meant was I had the grasshopper...then the thundershot after.... :wink:
  • Sarnian
    That's the itouch all sorted out, back to being bored.
  • The Big Cheese
    Blade II is on Film4 - seen it but love gratuitous violence/vampires lol
  • bill bailey - part troll.... genius :lol:

get it watched :P