free dhb cycling glasses with mbuk subscription

uazik6
uazik6 Posts: 22
edited April 2009 in XC and Enduro
did anyone get a pair of DHB glasses with the mbuk subscription-It said in the ad that they have adjustable ear an nose pieces - they dont ! :twisted: - another problem is that they magnify - pretty useless things - ive given them to my pet ferret - he'll get better use out of them than i will ! 8)
could someone tell me which glasses to get for under 75 pound?

Comments

• jamieh5463
    jamieh5463 Posts: 223
    Yeh i know mate it's a con nobody gets the free gift listed, but they can get away with that if you read the small print
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Lots of people posted on here that they HAD received the gift posted though. Put a post in the office forum, I had a gripe about my subs gift (different multitool sent) and Rosee came through and sorted it all, which I didn't really expect. Top stuff...
    Uncompromising extremist
  • uazik6
    I SUPPOSE I SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED THE OFFICE-TOO LATE NOW THOUGH-MYFERRET'S HAD THEM!!!!!!!!! 8) VI
  • tomxc
    tomxc Posts: 139
    ive got some of the dhb's......but i bought mine off wiggle ;).....mine dont seem to magnify but the full on sun lenses do a lil, and the have an ajusdable nose peice but not adjustable earpeices :s
    up, up, up, down, up, up, down, up, dowwwn...yep sounds good to me :)
    http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt6/ ... MG0201.jpg
  • uazik6
    yours must be a better grade -step up.
    when you have the glasses on and focus on an object and then look below the lense you should see the object shifts.
    I found them pretty annoying especially in technical/rooty/rocky bits.
    mine definately were not adjustable at all -even though this was what RIC from MBUK quoted in the subscriptions ad.
    Anyway, as long as you're happy with them!