Darley moor and Neil white road race photos

wheeler585
wheeler585 Posts: 552
edited March 2009 in Amateur race
Bit of a stab in the dark, but does anyone know of any of the 2 photographers who were taking pics at either the Neil white road race stokesly, north yorkshire, or the Darley moor closed circuit race Ashbourne? As neither of the photos are up on BC'S website! Thanks, Rob
Up hup hup hup.....fricking hate that!

Comments

• Well atleast the results finally got posted for the Neil White :roll:

I don't think it's so much the photographers who put the photos up rather than the clubs. Certain ones are (apparently) notoriously bad for not doing it. No doubt there'll be more moaning on the club run in the morning!

I am looking forward to seeing the pics from the Neil White like. I want the photographic evidence I went off the front for a good half a lap

:wink:
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • there are some up on facebook, but you might need to know the people. looking for anyone specific, or just in general. i actually took a few, but they are pretty rubbish compared to the pros.

who do / did you ride for in the race?
  • wheeler585
    Oh right nice one! I ride for westbrook cycles, scott rc team strip, just fancied looking at a few of the pics thats all. Have you got some on facebook? Rob
  • I didn't realise you rode for Westbrooks Wheeler! You from Middlesbrough then?

How did you find it today? Fastest time on the course apparently, should bloody hope so, our team was all at the front all the time till the Elites came through haha! Could have stayed away easily if the work was shared a bit more. At one point though it looked like we might not catch the lead group.

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • wheeler585
    Ha yeah i thought you knew i rode for westbrooks, i live in Yarm. Yeah race was awsome, very fast indeed, didnt think we were going to catch the front goup either!! Hit plenty of pot holes on the way round like ha, hit one and my handlebars drop down to speed way position ha , very bizarre!!

Cant wait till the chapters race now, think if the group is as slow as it was for the 1st 2 laps of the neil white, we should inject it with a bit of pace and get rid of a few :wink:
  • I'm up for that. Good thing about that course is there's a good few places to stretch it out.

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • wheeler585
    Oh by the way, photos are up of Wansbeck race, fursdon photography
  • Dug
    Dug Posts: 153
    http://www.veloriders.co.uk/gal/album59

Photos of the Darley Moor race on Veloriders.
  • wheeler585
    Thanks Dug! Was kinda after the 1st darley moor race ha! Tried to register on veloriders to try and find it, but it wont have my email address! Thanks anyway! Rob
  • wheeler585 wrote:
    Ha yeah i thought you knew i rode for westbrooks, i live in Yarm. Yeah race was awsome, very fast indeed, didnt think we were going to catch the front goup either!! Hit plenty of pot holes on the way round like ha, hit one and my handlebars drop down to speed way position ha , very bizarre!!

Forgot to say, you came off lightly. Stuart cracked his Corima wheels! Very expensive day out for him.

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • wheeler585
    Bloody hell, a bit of a nightmare that, there were plenty of them to hit!! When i hit the pothole, i thought my steerer had cracked, thank god it was just the handlbars moving down!! Have you got the start list for chapters yet??
  • Nope not yet. I might give Mike an email and see if he can send one over. I know Dean Downing is riding it, Kev asked him at the Soens :cry:

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • wheeler585
    Yeah, there are a few good riders who are riding!! Even the more to try and get away at the start!! ha Weathers gunna be dry again, how lucky have we been this yr!!.......Touch wood!! :wink: See your the 1st reserve, no probs getting a ride in there!!
  • Yeh I was entered ages ago but Mike had to put 2 of us in reserves to make up numbers or something? Two people have already withdrawn.

Did you see the start list? I'm in a team with Super Sid! haha

PTP Runner Up 2015