trying to arangee the biggest uk london street ride

bennyp_prg
bennyp_prg Posts: 4
edited March 2009 in MTB rides
hello everyone
im trying to arange the uks biggest street ride in london.............intrested email me all welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spread the word peeps get as many people involved as possible then we can all arangee a date to do it.

email me at revellben@hotmail.com

benny p

Comments

• Andy B
    Andy B Posts: 8,115
    Not heard of Critical Mass?

http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk/main.html

Unless you mean Street riding (tricks, jumps, rails & stuff)
    2385861000_d125abe796_m.jpg
  • yeah the second one dirt rails and jumps but thanks tho mate
  • Can't you run up against anti terrorism legislation by organising mass events in London? Does the state organisation know what you are planning? You'll soon be in Guantanamo if you carry on like this.

PS I'm not joking!
    Frank Yates
  • im in the proces of speaking to the london borough council and the met so im hoping we dont get shot or sent to prision
  • antfly
    antfly Posts: 3,276
    What`s the point of it,exactly?
    Smarter than the average bear.
  • Jimi_08
    Jimi_08 Posts: 28
    According to legislation you can run into trouble but only if you organise a venue and place of start and finish however if you were to freely flow to a particular location i.e. you directed everyone to go a particular way, you would not have a problem because it would therefore be freely flowing and unorganised. there was a program about cycling last year and it talked about why they can't close roads in this country to run cycling events but can in places like France and a lot was discussed on bringing groups together to ride.