Looking for training partner/s Riding buddies Cheshire

bennj
bennj Posts: 76
Hi there,

I think this post is in the right place!

I am looking for Training partners/Riding buddies in the Frodsham/Warrington/Chester area.

Generally cycling 25 - 40 miles on my own at the moment and would like to find some others to ride with to raise my game and help motivate me. :)

My goal is to ride a 100m sportive this year and I am registered for a couple as milestones, so if there any like minded souls out there that don't mind someone who might not be as fast or fit tagging along then give me a shout!

Cheers

Benn
STOP!......... Carry on!

Roadie FCN 2
when commuting FCN 5
MTB FCN 10

Comments

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    You say the Chester area - I live just on the outskirts of Chester, and have ridden with guys in the north Wales thread... If you don't mind a short car journey you could always meet up with them.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • bennj
    thanks for the reply redddraggon, I will check the thread and see if I am good enough to join in the North Wales ride.

Was also really looking to see if there was anyone in the immediate area who fancied a spin out?
    STOP!......... Carry on!

Roadie FCN 2
    when commuting FCN 5
    MTB FCN 10
  • tim000
    tim000 Posts: 718
    hi , i live in northwich . so quite local to you . not been out much lately due to holidays and now a cold :cry: . im a bit busy for the next couple of week but after that i,d be up for something . i tend to ride around knutsford for a short (2 hour ) ride then head over towards macc for longer rides . but would be happy to try a new route. cheers, tim .
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    Live in Widnes but get out your way sometimes

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • bennj
    thanks for the reply's, would be happy to hook up where ever and whenever just drop me a pm if your planning a ride.

As I said previously I have not ridden with anyone else on the road before so I am sure that I have not only a lot to learn but might be a bit slow! so if you can put up with all that I would appreciate the experience.

Tim I would really like to get a ride around Knutsford although I am signed up for the shorter ride on the cheshire cat so will get there at the end of the month!

thanks again
    STOP!......... Carry on!

Roadie FCN 2
    when commuting FCN 5
    MTB FCN 10