Quantum V???

Rattler
Rattler Posts: 14
edited March 2009 in MTB beginners
Anyone know anything about the Diamondback Quantum V,seen one for a good price and was wondering what there like,im not into riding off road to much but more of a runabout type style needed,any help appreciated.
Cheers. :lol:

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Looks fairly decent for faster smoother riding.
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    I'd take it over the Reef, or B1, or any other one you've mentioned that I've overlooked!

In your position I would go to my local Evans and see if they can get you in the Pinnacle Source that was mentioned to you in an earlier thread.

That way you can make sure its what you want before you buy it, and have the support of a shop when it needs adjusting or fixing.

They also sell Felts, which are good value when reduced, amongst many other makes.

And as Supersonic asked you earlier, could you keep all your ideas in one thread, it saves on repetition, confusion and eventually a complete lack of responses. :wink:
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Damn you Sonic, in with the one liner before I'd finished typing, again! :lol:
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    hehe!

Yeah, just remembered what I said in the other thread, a good idea!

Have a look at Decathlons budget bikes too. Not that much of a fan of Pinnacle to be honest.