Ben1991
Ben1991 Posts: 4
edited March 2009 in MTB beginners
Just come across this site whilst browsing google so thought I'd join up. My names Ben, I'm 17 and have been into biking since the age of about 10. I've had quite a few bikes but my favourites being both my Saracen Vice's, my Apollo XC-05 and my current bike!

I'm into cycling but not really many decent places to go, late this year/early next year I'm looking into building my own bike and then driving around (I should have passed my test by then) and doing some proper biking. I read about Dalby Forest Red Route and would love to go there!! but first I need a bike that would be up for it!

Here is the bike I currently ride every day, got it for my 17th Birthday and love it! It draws quite a bit of attention because of its red wheels but it's all good.

Some pictures I took after a 2hr washing and polishing session:
2qs6ts6.jpg
jpj89i.jpg
2n8v3ps.jpg
bhx5dz.jpg

I hope you like!

Comments

• Twisterboy
    Twisterboy Posts: 311
    welcome to bike radar, nice bike mate.

David
  • Ben1991

Shame it's going to cost me a bit over the next few months :( The bottom bracket has began to shake loads
  • cullen_bay
    cullen_bay Posts: 256
    loving the extra cable on the front brake!
  • Ben1991
    cullen_bay wrote:
    loving the extra cable on the front brake!

Haha! Retro :lol:

It had just had a new cable put in, took the pictures on my way home from the shop, going back at the weekend to have the brakes aligned properly :)
  • xtreem
    xtreem Posts: 2,965
    It looks really good in those red and white colours, but it has a low spec.
    But that doesn't matter because you make everyones heads to turn. :lol: