How keen a cyclist are you?

2»

Comments

• Yes i think its the tights and belgians as well that lifts me up to very keen!
  • wgwarburton
    wgwarburton Posts: 1,863
    Hi,
    I'm just a person-on-a-bike :-)

This is heavily biased towards sport-cycling: leg-shaving, sportives, tights etc.

A "keen" utility or touring cyclist doesn't feature.

Cheers,
    W.
  • Person on a bike too.

Commute and I only want a Roadie so I can go faster.

No aspirations to climb hills, or spend weekends away from the kids / misses.

I'd rather play football, go and see a live band, or eat dinner with the family Happy to go to the Nocturne and enjoy cycling as a part of life.
    No Babbit No, Look what Birdy doing
  • Clinically-Keen Cyclist - does that mean I have to go to the doctor and ask him to recommend some treat meant.
    The doctor said I needed to start drinking more whiskey. Also, I’m calling myself ‘the doctor’ now
  • Cyclist, chah :(

You have a bike, you ride it a fair bit, but cycling is just one of many aspects of your life. Oh dear, much more work is needed if you want to work your way up through the categories: Keen Cyclist to Very Keen Cyclist to Clinically-Keen Cyclist.

I think my missus would take issue with those results :)

I would have thought keen - had a bash at a Cat4 in the last few months afterall!

Obviously I need to MTFU......hang on I got my seasons best tonight (sub 41 mins) what's going on here!!

The program is obviously wrong
    [1]Ribble winter special
    [2] Trek 5200 old style carbon
    [3] Frankensteins hybrid FCN 8