credit card fraud?

mpd62
mpd62 Posts: 71
edited February 2009 in The bottom bracket
I have been a victim of card fraud for the second time in 6 months. The majority of my transactions are with various internet cycle shops , has any one else had similar experience.

Comments

• Barrie_G
    Barrie_G Posts: 479
    It's happend to me before, though not through/because of a cycle retailer but other online store who had their servers hacked and a lot of people were in the same boat. As it's happend to you before you know the routine and know that there's nothing to be worried about though I admit it's a right pain having to get new credit cards etc.

But please bear in mind that just because the majority of your transactions are with various internet cycle shops, it doesn't go to say that these are the source of the fraudulent activity, you only need use your card once in the wrong place and before you know it your buying airline tickets to India.
  • mpd62
    mpd62 Posts: 71
    Your right I know the routine as all in all its the fourth time its just that after the last time 5/6 months ago I have kept my card spending down so I feel I can start to narrow it down a little , its always mobil phone top up.