Cannondale Prophet

Bungalow Bill
Bungalow Bill Posts: 643
edited February 2009 in MTB buying advice
So I received it this morning 2 days after ordering (Evans Cycles rock!!!!)

Normally hit a new ride for a few hours before coming home to access, today I did 8 hours non stop. Damn I love this bike and thats at the standard set up before I add my group sets to it.

Light enough to make those climbs easy enough and takes the abuse through the drops and jumps and boy it handles like a beast.

Pics to follow.

Bill.

(Not sure about placement so please move if required )
I use all 9 inches.

Sabrina

Comments

• Sounds good, I only recently stumbled across this bike and must say for the price it seems like a great deal and it's running that inbetween ground in rear suss that I would be looking for myself. With the weather (hopefully) getting better and the nights getting lighter i'm sure you'll have a great time on your new ride.
  • Still waiting on the photos my mate has my memory card for footage we shot yesterday.

After a clean up last night there is a a 3mm gap from the the bottom of the headset to the fork plate :s

There is the same at the top but it has a rubber seal you apply think I may be missing a seal, applied a headset cover anyway so should be fine. Any one head this issue as well?
    I use all 9 inches.

Sabrina