Santa Cruz Blur Stolen in Bristol (Shirehampton)

Filthy Rich
Filthy Rich Posts: 4
edited May 2009 in MTB stolen
I had my bike store broken into on the 12th of February in the early hours of the morning around 2:30 and my bike taken despite numerous locks. It is quite distinctive as it is a black anodised medium frame with all hope and race face components - red headset, skewers, seat clamp and green XC hubs, hope minis. XT chainset, LX rear mech - very distinctive green michelin tyres. X-lite carbon bars with red yeti hardcore grips. The forks were dual air Rock shox Revelations with PopLoc. There is a datatag in the frame. If anybody notices anything out and about please let me know. I also had some customised vista lightsticks taken as well. Any news either reply or call 07971160812. Cheers

Comments

• redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Probably some herbal smoking scum from L Dubs, I know there is some good in L Dubs too but they aren't going to nick somebody's pride and joy. Where in Shire do you live?
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • I live on Cliffford Gardens backing onto the school, although hopefully moving soon to Glossop area right on the edge of the Peak District - looking forward to those trails (just need a bike to ride them now)
  • I had a call today to say that my bike had been spotted in Southmead (Bristol) - a guy saw some kid on an expensive looking bike with green tyres and hubs plus other red additions and checked the forum. It matches my bike. Please keep your eyes peeled if you travel or live around that area as it seems like the thieves are staying local - also keep an eye on your own bikes! There's hope yet!
  • Did you get the bike back in the end? im from round your way too!