will cannock be ride able this sunday?

little wiser
little wiser Posts: 662
edited February 2009 in MTB rides
just like the title says was gonna go with 3 mates but will it be too busy to ride the dog ? should start around 8 ish, anyone got any ideas?.

Comments

• oswald
    oswald Posts: 40
    if you're going at that time it will be fine, there are loads of good trails there other than the dog if that doe's get too busy. Get's busier at about 11 ish.
  • cheers just wondering cus they have a bike demo day on i just been reding about it on hear 250 people!!! so just hope your right.
    where are the other routes i only know the dog.
  • oswald
    oswald Posts: 40
    Is the demo day on Saturday or sunday? after the 3rd section of the dog- before you take a left and do the fireroad climb- you can turn right and on your left hand side there is a small clearing- there is singletrack that takes you up the hill but through the trees- much more interesting. There are loads of other routes, you just have to get onto some of the green routes and get lost and discover- we can easily do a days riding without touching the dog.
  • Just follow your nose instead, loads of little tracks all over the chase but I usually go to the north side of "follow the dog" which is the other side of the main road