The Prince's new wheels!

2»

Comments

• that is teh sexxors

It is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Although i prefer the greyscale picture...
  • Littigator
    Littigator Posts: 1,262
    that is teh sexxors

Sorry, I seem to have mislaid my teenspeak slang dictionary. Anyone care to translate?
    Roadie FCN: 3

Fixed FCN: 6
  • Littigator wrote:
    that is teh sexxors

Sorry, I seem to have mislaid my teenspeak slang dictionary. Anyone care to translate?

sexxors - wants to mechanical love to your ride
    The doctor said I needed to start drinking more whiskey. Also, I’m calling myself ‘the doctor’ now
  • Littigator wrote:
    that is teh sexxors

As always, Urban Dictionary comes to the rescue:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sexxor
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • Very nice indeed! You get many gold tart stars for coordinating the cages so nicely. Are they carbon? Hmmmm?

Yep - carbon cages from Pinarello's in house component brand - MOST. They are rather amusingly called the BORK.

"PORTABORRACCIA MOST BORK" :lol:

Teeheehee MOST BORK....

reminds me of the swedish chef.
  • Littigator wrote:
    that is teh sexxors

As always, Urban Dictionary comes to the rescue:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sexxor

I was half right then
    The doctor said I needed to start drinking more whiskey. Also, I’m calling myself ‘the doctor’ now
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    Very nice indeed! You get many gold tart stars for coordinating the cages so nicely. Are they carbon? Hmmmm?

Yep - carbon cages from Pinarello's in house component brand - MOST. They are rather amusingly called the BORK.

"PORTABORRACCIA MOST BORK" :lol:

Please tell me you have co-ordindated carbon fibre drinks bottles to?

But of course!
  • linsen
    linsen Posts: 1,959
    James,

If you don't win the "tart of the year" at the Christmas drinks 2009 I will most definitely eat my hat
    Emerging from under a big black cloud. All help welcome
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    That black and white photo is doing funny things to my brain. How come the white is grey and the red is white? Freaky stuff. Though if the bike really WAS that amazing combination of whites, black and greys it might be even more attractive.
  • biondino wrote:
    That black and white photo is doing funny things to my brain. How come the white is grey and the red is white? Freaky stuff. Though if the bike really WAS that amazing combination of whites, black and greys it might be even more attractive.

Probably because he used a red filter setting when converting the digital image to B&W.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Am I the only one that preferred the colour picture........my only problem is that I'd feel very guilty if I didn't wear black/red/white clothes whilst riding!
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Really lovely looking bike you have there Jash!

Really lovely wheels.

Really lovely. Just lovely, everything lovely. Just lovely!
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    Jash needs to dye his hair red and get red contact lenses to really prove he's making the effort to co-ordinate. Possibly bleach his skin pure white, as well.
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    That is one superb looking bike jash, if a bit tarty

(sighs - cleans dribble off keyboard)

:shock:
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    Greg66 wrote:
    biondino wrote:

Probably because he used a red filter setting when converting the digital image to B&W.

It's actually an HDR shot converted to BW on photoshop with some extra fiddling... I was bored last night.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_dynamic_range_imaging