Mekon suspended for 2 year

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited February 2009 in Pro race
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• guv001
    guv001 Posts: 688
    But he didn't dope - how do I know this? He told us he didn't so he can't have done....
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    Someone should ask Lance how big he thinks the cookie jar is. It must be huge based on the number of guys who've been caught with their hand in it in recent years. Except Ivan - he was just looking at the cookie jar and thinking how much he'd love one of those sweeties.
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    DaveyL wrote:
    Except Ivan - he was just looking at the cookie jar and thinking how much he'd love one of those sweeties.

What about people on Garmin and Columbia - They'd never even heard of "cookies"
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • DaveyL
    "Nope, never touched 'em" (as they wipe little traces of chocolate from the edge of the mouth)
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • MrChuck
    MrChuck Posts: 1,663
    edited February 2009
    guv001 wrote:
    But he didn't dope - how do I know this? He told us he didn't so he can't have done....

But he did dope- how do I know this? Because people say he did so he must have done...

:twisted:

EDIT Whoops- should have read the whole thread! I thought someone else was being referred to. So- how do I know this? Because he failed a doping test :oops:
  • DaveyL
    He says he didn't dope, but I would bet good money right now his defence will be based on a legal or procedural argument rather than him disproving how the analysis of his sample was wrong...
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • drenkrom
    drenkrom Posts: 1,062
    Oh, how I despise this man! :x
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    drenkrom wrote:
    Oh, how I despise this man! :x

Despise ?..... Isnt that a bit strong for a sportsman who has failed a drug test , a murderer or a peado maybe but a cyclist ? :o

MG
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !