stupid druggies of the world

40427 Posts: 119
edited February 2009 in Road beginners
it is massively annoying that when i walk into halfords and try to by a puncture repair kit i'm not allowed to because i'm 12 and some stupid idiots decided to start sniffing the glue out of the kit. i just want to fix my flippin punctures what the hell? erggggggghhhhh :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Comments

• Try Tescos, the kits are much cheaper and I've heard you get a much better high... I mean repair.
  • Slow Downcp
    Slow Downcp Posts: 3,041
    Buy glueless patches?
    Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Puncture repair kits are only 99p in Tesco, and they work no less than the Halfords ones...
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • Its puncture repair kits today but the next thing you know you will be doing crack with Pete Docherty in a squat in London. Just say no.
  • The glue in puncture repair kits is nowhere near as good as polystyrene cement (Airfix glue). That gives ahigh that lasts longer than the average 25mile TT. :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • croggy
    croggy Posts: 116
    Creosote :twisted:
  • Cellulose thinners for the buzz!! 8)
    AT MY AGE, I SHOULD KNOW BETTER !!!
  • This is the fault of people like me.

I had an unhealthy attraction to tippex thinner when I was about 9 years old. This evolved into an occasional dabble with aerosols when 13, I resisted the butane gas oppurtunity at the age of 15 but succumbed to amyl nitrate whilst a silly student.

That was the end of my solvent abuse - around the age of 22.
  • paul_or
    paul_or Posts: 156
    I recall the 'high point' (as it were) of the solvent abuse craze back in the early eighties, when as a gangly punk rocker I went to a Peter and the Test Tube Babies gig in Ipswich, and the large skinhead contingent had colonised the toilets with their cans of evo-stik and stunk the entire place out by 8pm!

Ahhhh, those were the days, kids had a bit of initiative..... :D
    visit my blog for more excitement

http://www.flammerouge.co.uk