I'm knackered

mongoosed
mongoosed Posts: 315
edited February 2009 in MTB beginners
Went out for a bit today probably 20 miles mostly offroad and a fair bit during a what can only be described as a blizzard,and i'm knacked,can anyone give me a new set of legs?

Comments

• Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    My legs are fine, but my arms are killing me, hard work keeping the bike on line through deep snow :lol: Between the two of us we can probably make one fully functioning human. These are great days, after today I feel really sorry for the summer bikers...
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Combined you create MONGWIND! :lol:

I really wish I had a car to get out. I can't wait to leave uni now. I'm getting a crap job and concentrating on biking for a while :)
  • Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    Cars are overrated, not speaking from experience, but this opinnion helps to console me, i think :(
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • Whytepeak wrote:
    Cars are overrated, not speaking from experience, but this opinnion helps to console me, i think :(
    I hate cars. But they do help getting me to trails :( theres FECK ALL at home, and i've yet to discover Swinley forest, but I hate riding by myself.
  • Whytepeak
    Know the feeling, yet i'm not old enough to join my local club, and riding time is restrictrd by revision for exams for the next 3 months :cry:
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • I'm knackered too although unfortunately not from my bike but the gym. (Wish it was my bike)
  • Whytepeak wrote:
    Know the feeling, yet i'm not old enough to join my local club, and riding time is restrictrd by revision for exams for the next 3 months :cry:

You're not old enough to join your local club?
  • Whytepeak wrote:

What age do you have to be then?
  • Whytepeak wrote:
    forget the exams mtb is more important
  • Whytepeak
    What age do you have to be then?[/quote]

16 to join the local club
  • mongoosed wrote:
    Whytepeak wrote:

What age do you have to be then?

depends on club 16, 18?