Leeds/Bradford area + Facebook

bells0
bells0 Posts: 414
edited February 2009 in MTB rides
Trying to get a little gang set up on Facebook.

Most of us live between Leeds/Bradford

[old group removed, see below]

Feel free to join!

Comments

• bells0
    Ok, have had to change the FB group as it was set up to the Leeds network only - this group is for all to join.

Any Leeds/Bradford folk, or anyone nearby who fancies a ride sometime, get on and be get posting. Hard to get people motivated at the mo!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=50633351165
  • hmm I might have a bit of a look if I remember next time I'm on facebook.
  • altern_8
    altern_8 Posts: 1,562
    not from around youre neck of the woods,but we do ride out that way,check out my link mate>hull and surrounding area,covers near enough all of yorkshire,lol
  • bells0
    Nice one. Trying to get a group together for a blast round Dalby March 8tth.
  • altern_8
    bells0 wrote:
    Nice one. Trying to get a group together for a blast round Dalby March 8tth.

i wouldnt go march 8th mate,theres a demo day at dalby then,so it will be packed out with ppl,the demo is at dixons hollow....if you read mbr its in this months edition.......and id see what the weather is like next few weeks,a lot of dalby routes are getting closed at mo due to weather and the trails getting to much hammer and getting un rideable with the snow amd then turning to boggy....see posts on hull surrounding area about parts being closed mate........................
  • bells0
    Thanks for the heads up mate!
  • altern_8
    bells0 wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up mate!

no worries mate,didnt want you turning up and to many part time riders about blocking up the trails,lol

hopefully in 2 weeks time a couple of us are looking at doing peaks or moors if you fancy joining us............give me a shout on hull surrounding area mate,ill keep you posted on there if you fancy it??????
  • bells0
    Cheers mate, will keep looking in on your thread.

Think we are gonna head to Dalby on the 8th anyway - check out what's going on. As long as there aren't loads of people cluttering up the final decents i'll be happy :D
  • Bikerbaboon
    Bikerbaboon Posts: 1,017
    Looking over the face book sites membership im kinda doubting that they are all mountain bikers as i never see that many women out on hte trails getting muddy.
    Nothing in life can not be improved with either monkeys, pirates or ninjas
  • bells0
    Yeah, tell me about it!!

Is a member who organises charity rides who has invited every one of his contacts. Most of whom seem to be young ladys.........................
  • altern_8
    i know there is suppose to be a race at dalby soon,ill have to ask giggsmaster when it is,anyone can enter it,we are looking at doing it,its suppose to be the world cup course,ill try to find out if its still on.......
  • Hey

Am not a facebook user but I and a group, ride round bradford bingley leeds etc area.

Check my site if you want an idea of where abouts we go or if you want to contact us.