Whyte 905 Hardtail

Whytepeak
Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
edited March 2009 in MTB general
The 2009 905 hardtail
Interested to know if anyone has experience or thoughts?
Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1

Comments

• mounty
    mounty Posts: 682
    I have just been looking at the whyte website for a local dealer.

I am on the market for a new HT, but with longer travel than I currently ride with, the 905 looks like it could fit the bill :-)
  • Whytepeak
    Too late, bought one, recommended :D
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • mounty
    mounty Posts: 682
    sorry I didn't look at the date of the post.....I was doing some research on the 905

whats the ride like ?

it seems to have good reviews, but it seems to be expensive for what it is (according to others).
  • Whytepeak
    Yeah there was a good review in WMB 93, won so alright.
    It is a bit expensive but I got mine in a Jan sale 15% off :D

Rides real nice, the geometry is really good, the stock tyres are slow though.

also look at the Genesis altitude 30
  • supermonkey
    supermonkey Posts: 315
    Whytepeak wrote:
    Too late, bought one, recommended :D

Sorry I know this is an old thread but what colour is the frame? In all pictures of seen it looks white but the description is Gloss Cool Gray.
  • Whytepeak
    The 905 has a white frame (which looks ace) - the 19 trail has a gloss grey frame.