CRC

The Northern Monkey
The Northern Monkey Posts: 19,174
edited February 2009 in The Crudcatcher
Just like to let people know -
I've been in contact with CRC recently regarding a bolt that was missing in an order of mine.
The day I realised i didn't have the bolt they said they'd send me it asap, which they did, but unfortunately it was the wrong one (possibly my fault).
Yesterday they went out of their way to keep in contact with me via email pretty much all day, due to the bolt not being received back to them and trying to figure out what I actually needed. Anyways, they found the bolt and are now sending me the correct one out early next week FOC.

Now thats what I call customer service. CRC are by far the best online bike shop i've used and i'd recommend them to anyone :)

Just waiting for another mail from them regarding some parts I want an then i'll be spending another £350 on their site.

B

Comments

• pdid
    pdid Posts: 1,065
    Yeah, always had good service from CRC, always found Wiggle good too.

Wouldn`t touch most other dealers due to reading numerous threads on here, of which there are a few knocking about at the moment.
  • We are always very quick to criticise, so its good when you hear/read about some good service.

CrC have a bit of a monopoly on bike bits don't they?
  • We are always very quick to criticise, so its good when you hear/read about some good service.

CrC have a bit of a monopoly on bike bits don't they?

How do you mean GT?

Oh and because of he superb service from CRC i'm now canceling my order with the worst online bike shop ever, WINSTANLEYS, and am spending the extra £60 at CRC, just because I know i can trust them and won't be messed about (something I wish i'd done a long time ago).
  • I mean in a good way. They seem to be good on prices and they have a huge amount of varied and different bike bits for sale, add that to good customer service and they are doing good business.
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    and because of he superb service from CRC i'm now canceling my order with the best online bike shop ever for stuff that's in stock, WINSTANLEYS...
    fixed it for you :) sorry
    ...and am spending the extra £60 at CRC, just because I know i can trust them and won't be messed about
    Can't beat CRC IMO. I've even started 'testing' them by ordering items that vary wildly in size, just to see how they get on with the packing. I think they're laughing at me.