I love the trickle down effect.

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited January 2009 in MTB general
Just recived some new Formula K24's

with the One style adjustments.

:D
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• yeah and the price drop when next years stuff is released only has a new paint job.
    i have to say that i didnt find the k24 to be that good when i tried them at the Queen elizabeth CP demo day, from the reviews is was expecting them to be better (prehaps i had a dogy set), atleast the One's didnt disapoint they are phenominal even compared to moto m6
    Ride it hard on a hardtail
  • nicklouse
    i guess it was the set.

these will be my third set of 24's (for a new build) and i also have the ones!
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • i did hesitate when i made the comment remembering your "love" of formula brakes
    Ride it hard on a hardtail
  • nicklouse
    i have yet to try a brake maker that i prefer.

Was not always this way. I used to hate Formula with a passion before the Oro came out.
  • Torres
    Torres Posts: 1,266
    What you putting them on Nick?
    What We Achieve In Life, Echoes In Eternity
  • nicklouse
    something with 100mm at the front and one cog at the back.
  • Torres
    Torres Posts: 1,266
    Sweet. Always fancied a single speed. Is it Alu, Steel or something more exotic?
    What We Achieve In Life, Echoes In Eternity
  • nicklouse
    alu. hand made to order.