P-sync

Jamey
Jamey Posts: 2,152
edited January 2009 in Commuting chat
I seem to have inadvertently synchronised my toilet trips with a girl in the office. It's happened three times now and it's getting a little weird. Maybe I should strike up a conversation. What's the established etiquette for such an event?

:)

Comments

• prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    Depends on her place in the evolutionary chain :D
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    Why are you going to the ladies?
  • Jamey
    I guess I should explain that my new-fangled steel/glass office has unisex toilet cubicles rather than a traditional gents/ladies affair.
  • Slow Downcp
    Slow Downcp Posts: 3,041
    She may think you're a stalker if you go for a pee every time she does.
    Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos
  • always_tyred
    always_tyred Posts: 4,965
    Jamey wrote:
    I guess I should explain that my new-fangled steel/glass office has unisex toilet cubicles rather than a traditional gents/ladies affair.
    Start singing the intros to Barry Whyte songs quietly. If she thinks your are strange, at least you'll know that she doesn't get my sense of humour.
  • Jamey
    Did Barry Whyte do a song called "I see you're urinating again?"

If so I'm onto a winner.
  • Slow Downcp
    Slow Downcp Posts: 3,041
    Jamey wrote:
    Start singing the intros to Barry Whyte songs quietly. If she thinks your are strange, at least you'll know that she doesn't get my sense of humour.

I never liked that programme - wife loved it though
    Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos
  • Drink is always a good one. But first things first find out if she is married, made this mistake before was ever so slightly messy in the end.
    The doctor said I needed to start drinking more whiskey. Also, I’m calling myself ‘the doctor’ now
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    Drink? In the toilets? It's a pretty niche interest, you'll be lucky if she shares your, um, enthusiasm.
  • what I should have said, ask if she would like a drink after work. whoops it is friday after all
    The doctor said I needed to start drinking more whiskey. Also, I’m calling myself ‘the doctor’ now
  • what I should have said, ask if she would like a drink after work. whoops it is friday after all
  • Jamey
    Dunno if the missus would be too happy about that :)
  • Bagman
    Bagman Posts: 311
    Jamey wrote:

Can you see each other in these cubicles then? That's a bit weird!