Looking for a race section ...

rockmount
rockmount Posts: 761
edited January 2009 in Pro race
...is there one anywhere on the forum ?? Can't seem to find one anywhere, thought it might be here, but no sign :?
.. who said that, internet forum people ?

Comments

• DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    Well, you've managed to post in the "race" section. Which races do you want to talk about? There are TdU threads, there's a thread on the San Luis race and even some threads on UK amateur races. Not bad for this time of year, I'd say.
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    Don't forget Le Tour de Hong Lok Yuen! So far we've raised over $25,000 for Livestrong, with more to come! :wink:
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs
  • rockmount
    DaveyL wrote:
    Well, you've managed to post in the "race" section. Which races do you want to talk about? There are TdU threads, there's a thread on the San Luis race and even some threads on UK amateur races. Not bad for this time of year, I'd say.

...Oh I'm such a dope ! ... what with racing posts outnumbered by doping by about ten to one, it's hard to tell. I have been doing some research on performance enhancing substances myself. So far, I have been testing Guinness, and Stella Artois. The results so far have shown promise, though I think further research is required. The problem is that after taking a substantial amount, I feel I could tackle the TDF, I just haven't been able to find my bike .. 8)
  • rockmount wrote:
    ...Oh I'm such a dope ! ...

Congratulations. You found somethine we can all agree on. :wink:

If you check out this page of threads. They are diverse.
    You criticise the lack of racing threads, but fail to contribute on the ones there are in use.
    Put your agenda back on the shelf.

BTW: Basso up the 5th in the GC in Argentina.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • rockmount
    rockmount wrote:
    ...Oh I'm such a dope ! ...

Congratulations. You found somethine we can all agree on. :wink:

If you check out this page of threads. They are diverse.
    You criticise the lack of racing threads, but fail to contribute on the ones there are in use.
    Put your agenda back on the shelf.

BTW: Basso up the 5th in the GC in Argentina.

...I was going to suggest you take a chill pill ...but, that may be misconstrued .. :lol:
  • touché :lol:
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • hmmm on a serious point, might be better if there was a separate forum for racing as opposed toi race. There's a huge difference in interest and therefore poster between discussing pro riders and races and amatuer club racing. The latter gets lost in this section somewhat, and so few people post about it. Then again maybe few people are actually that interested in it anyway!