Spam from Jone Kone

dave_1
dave_1 Posts: 9,512
got this spam in my inbox. Anyone else?

From John Kone
john_kona1986@yahoo.com
It intrest me to write you after going through your profile. I am John Kone,
I will like you to get back to me through this my private email: ( john_kona1986@yahoo.com) for an important relationship.

John Kone

Comments

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Yeh, I got that too.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    Yeh, I got that too.

lol :D quite funny...have not got back to Mr john Kone yet. Wonder what he has in store for those who do? :?:
  • cframe
    cframe Posts: 171
    Yep, got it here too, guess there's a bot on the boards now…
    How's that for a slice of fried gold?
  • Me too.

I guess he's related to this John Kone:

http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-6230-0 ... 71&start=0

@sshole.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • I had it too, if he's reading this... I am up for the important relationship, just send me your bank details for verification of your honesty and trustworthyness.

:roll:
  • ColinJ
    ColinJ Posts: 2,218
    I just received one too...
  • i feel a bit left out. where's mine John?
  • Tempestas
    Tempestas Posts: 486
    I just received this one:

FROM MISS MARINA WILLIAMS
    REPUBLIC OF COTE-D'IVOIRE
    Avenu 45 Rue 77 ABIDJAN
    Email from_miss_marina03@yahoo.com
    Dearest One,
    I am Miss Marina Williams residence in Abidjan Cote d' voire , I m' 23 years of age and I love some hobbies like football, music, reading navels, watching TV and also outing. I'm the only daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. Lambert Williams. My father was the special adviser to the former president of Liberia Mr. Charles Taylor. I and my father came down to reside in Abidjan ( Ivory Coast ) when our president went to exile and my father late die of heart attack.

Before his sudden death on 20th February 2005 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he called me on his bedside and told me about the sum of $6.5 million US Dollars he deposited with a Bank here in Abidjan and he used my name as his beloved daughter as the next of kin in depositing the fund. And he advises me that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will invest the money.

I humbly seeking for your assistance, to help me transfer it to your country for investment. To serve as the guardian of the money and the investment since I am still a student and to make arrangement for me to come over to reside in your country to further my education as soon as the fund is in your guide.

Thanks as you made up your mind to help an orphan like me.

Please, I urge you to make this transaction confidentiality within your heart for security purposes.

if you are interested do reply me through my private email(from_miss_marina03@yahoo.com ) FOR CONFIDENTIAL OF THIS TRANSACTION

Yours ,
    Miss Marina Williams

Reading navels? is that like palm reading? Probably need a torch for mine as it's a sticky innee :P
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Tempestas
    please post the user ID thanks.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Marina Williams wrote to me too via hotmail. Nothing from Jone Kone :(
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • jimmypippa
    jimmypippa Posts: 1,712
    Supersonic has banned him/her/it...
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse wrote:
    Tempestas
    please post the user ID thanks.

thanks to a PM from a user i now have the answer

the spammer was johnkone01

when getting spam from users please let us know the user ID not the name and then we can find the user.

thanks.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • Tempestas
    Tempestas Posts: 486
    User id is: marina01
  • nicklouse
    cheers.