Good LBS around Twickenham Area

roger645
roger645 Posts: 111
edited January 2009 in Road beginners
Looking for a LBS with a good selection of clothes including Altura around Twickenham. Any suggestions of somewhere in a 10 mile radius. It's my birthday soon and the OH said if I see something she will buy it. Quite fancy a night vision jacket to replace my old one.
Current Steed: 02 Marin Tiburon

Comments

• flasher
    flasher Posts: 1,734
    Sigma sport at Hampton Wick 8)
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Evans - Kingston. £63.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • roger645
    roger645 Posts: 111
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Evans - Kingston. £63.

Well, £49 from tredz, but wanted to have a general look really, do they have a good selection?
    Current Steed: 02 Marin Tiburon
  • no idea but they have moved into the shop next door as well, on richmound road. Evans that is, so should have more space. one could go to both not a long walk between them.
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    Prologue in Sheen, and that shop the Twickenham side of Richmond Bridge.
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • ooh i didn't know there is a bike shop in st margrarets, Richmound cycles so says google.
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    ooh i didn't know there is a bike shop in st margrarets, Richmound cycles so says google.

Yeah, it's on the right as you head into St Margaret's Never been in there, but always worth a look!
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • never noticed it, normally ramping up speed at that point!
  • Rich-Ti
    Rich-Ti Posts: 1,831
    cjcp wrote:
    Prologue in Sheen
    Not great for clothing IMO, but worth a look anyway
  • snakehips
    snakehips Posts: 2,272
    I must be very lucky. I opened this thread hoping to hear of bike shops that I could easily reach , and the first two mentioned are the nearest two bike shops to my home (if you ignore the place in between that starts with the letter H)

regards.jpgfrom.jpgsnakehips.jpg
    'Follow Me' the wise man said, but he walked behind!